BestWool/BestLamb & BetterBeef Regional Roadshow – Sale
01 Mar 2023 09:00AM - 01 Mar 2023 02:00PM
Location: The Matador, cnr Princess Hwy & Raymond St SALE VIC 3850
Cost: $25 per business includes morning tea and lunch (up to 4 attendees per business)
You’re invited to the 2023 Sheep & Beef Roadshow to hear presentations from five leaders in livestock to show you how to optimise your sheep and cattle business:
Dr Joan Lloyd, Joan Lloyd Consulting
Animal health and welfare
- Seasonal risks
- Reducing reproductive losses
- Pneumonia, mastitis, prolapsing
Cam Nicolson, Nicon Rural Services
- Identifying your limiting factor
- Maximising return on investment
Nathan Scott, Achieve Ag Solutions
Measure to manage reproduction
- What does a high performing female look like?
- What can mangers do to reach those targets?
Sally Murfet, Inspire Ag
Profit and people – the theory
- How can people improve productivity and profitability of your business?
Charlie Blomfield, ‘Boridgeree’, Canowindra NSW
Profit and people – in practice
- What can people managers do to increase the performance of their team?
The 2023 BestWool/BestLamb & BetterBeef Regional Roadshow is delivered by AWI, MLA and AgVic, with session funding from the Innovative Livestock Networks and Farm Business Resilience projects.