Business EDGE Workshop | Balranald
09 Feb 2021 08:30AM - 10 Feb 2021 05:30PM
Location: Balranald, New South Wales
Business EDGE is a two-day workshop designed to enhance producer knowledge and skills in basic financial and business management to improve business efficiency and profitability.
Presenter: John Francis, Agrista
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- Develop your financial knowledge and business understanding
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- Better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business
- Determine if your business can fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession
- Ensure everyone in your business is on the same page
- Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
During the two days of Business EDGE you will acquire the knowledge and skills to…
- Determine if all the family needs and aspirations can be funded by the business
- Prepare and understand key financial information on your business
- Assess and manage agricultural business risk
- Understand and manage enterprise performance, including understanding what the key profit drivers are, how to influence them and what effect they have on overall business performance.
- And much more…
Cost: $1,500 + GST for 1 person from a business, $1,250 + GST for 2 or more people from the same business = $1,250 (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible). Cost includes comprehensive set of Workshop Notes, Workbook, decision support spreadsheet tools and all catering. Registrations close 2 February 2021.