Business EDGE Young Guns | Adelaide
07 Oct 2020 08:30AM - 08 Oct 2020 05:00PM
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Presenter: Simon Vogt, Pinion Advisory Agribusiness Consultant
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- A way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- Understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- Understand what is required for business entry and succession
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills
- Develop up a Farm AgTech Adoption Plan to enable you to apply for the Livetock AgTech Adoption Rebate
Cost: 1 person from business $1,500pp (ex GST) or 2 people or more from same business $1,250pp (ex GST). Early Bird Discount of $250 per person if registered 2 weeks prior to workshop (by 23 September 2020). Also, a $100 subsidy per participant thanks to the generous support of the Government of South Australia’s Red Meat and Wool Growth Program.
The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker and a 1:1 session to complete your Farm AgTech Adoption Plan. Cost includes full set of course notes and a suite of decision making tools to use at home. If you aren’t satisfied that the workshop delivered value in excess of its cost, Pinion Advisory will happily refund your registration fee with no questions asked.