Business EDGE Young Guns workshop | Dubbo, NSW
19 Feb 2020 08:30AM - 20 Feb 2020 04:00PM
Location: Dubbo, NSW (venue TBA)
Cost: $1,500 plus GST / first person from one business or $1,250 plus GST / second person from one business. All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible. The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker. Cost includes full set of course notes and a suite of decision making tools to use at home.
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn:
- the fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- a way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- understand what is required for business entry and succession.
- gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
Presenter: John Francis, Holmes Sackett
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?