Business EDGE Young Guns workshop | Broome, WA
02 Apr 2020 08:30AM - 03 Apr 2020 05:00PM
Location: This event has been cancelled.
Cost: $1,500 plus GST or $1,250 early bird plus GST/ first person from one business or $1,250 plus GST or $1,000 early bird plus GST / second person from one business.
Early bird applies if registered and paid four weeks prior to course start date (5 March 2020). The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker.
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn:
- the fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- a way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- understand what is required for business entry and succession.
- gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?