Limestone coast beef producers forum | Bordertown, SA
13 Nov 2019 01:00PM - 13 Nov 2019 05:00PM
Location: 581 Chark Rd Bordertown, SA
Cost: $55 inc GST. Afternoon tea, dinner and refreshments provided.
This forum focuses on genetics and management to achieve a profitable outcome.
- breeding profitable and adaptable cattle
- reproductive efficiency
- overview of beef production in north and south America
- profitable and practical crossbreeding and how to use MSA feedback to improve market specifications.
- Dr Jason Trompf - Livestock producer and consultant
- Tom Green - Nuffield Scholar, Manager Iranda Feedlot & TFI Farms Tintinara
- Anthony Uren - Manager of ‘Congi’ Station Woolbrook and ‘Doughby Mountain’ Ebor
- Laura Garland - MSA Producer Engagement Officer