North West Beef Producers Forum
24 May 2023 08:30AM - 24 May 2023 03:30PM
Location: Gunnedah, NSW
North West Local Land Services, in conjunction with Meat & Livestock Australia, are very pleased to bring you the 5th annual North West Beef Producers Forum.
We have an exciting line up of speakers who will present on topics that will help to boost the efficiency and profitability of your beef enterprise, and we will be showcasing some of the latest tools and technology available to livestock producers.
The day will kick off at 8:30am for a 9am start, finishing at 3:00pm. Ticket Bookings are open now with Early Bird, and multi ticket discounts applied!
Here is a look at the line-up:
- Al Rayner (Rayner Ag) will give an update on the MLA & CIBO Labs Feed Monitoring Database
- Andrew Donoghue (Vytelle) is talking Feed Efficiency and the Tullimba Research Trials
- Megan Davies (North West LLS) will present an animal biosecurity update, including FMD & LSD
- Body Gudex (ABRI Extension Services) is showcasing the role of
- BreedObject & $indexes in bull selection
- Edwina Warby (Black Box Co) will showcase the Black Box Co data management hub that is evolving how we view and utilise on-farm productivity data
- Jill Kelly (AHN Consulting) with practical advice on beef nutrition and management heading into winter
- Naomi Hobson (North West LLS) I will be presenting a session on the exciting line up of livestock projects that North West LLS are currently working on.