Producer advocacy workshop | Bairnsdale, Victoria
23 Mar 2020 10:00AM - 23 Mar 2020 04:00PM
Location: This event has been cancelled.
This workshop has been cancelled.
Location: Bairnsdale, Victoria
The Australian red meat and livestock industry has a good story to tell – and who better to tell it than its own beef, lamb and goat producers?
More than ever before, metropolitan consumers want to know where their food comes from. It’s important the answers come from a ‘grassroots’ level, which is why producers are perfectly placed to show how Australian red meat is produced sustainably and ethically.
MLA’s producer advocate program includes a series of practical workshops where you can learn more about:
- sharing the story of Australian red meat production with consumers
- debunking some of the myths surrounding our industry
- responding to industry crises and issues
- do’s and don’ts of media interviews
- key domestic market insights
- MLA’s community engagement initiatives.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?