Producer advocacy workshop | Stony Creek, Victoria
24 Mar 2020 10:00AM - 24 Mar 2020 04:00PM
Location: This event has been postponed.
This event has been postponed. New date to be confirmed. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Upstairs Committee Room, Stony Creek Racing Club, 25 Stony Creek-Dollar Rd, Stony Creek, Victoria
The Australian red meat and livestock industry has a good story to tell – and who better to tell it than its own beef, lamb and goat producers?
More than ever before, metropolitan consumers want to know where their food comes from. It’s important the answers come from a ‘grassroots’ level, which is why producers are perfectly placed to show how Australian red meat is produced sustainably and ethically.
MLA’s producer advocate program includes a series of practical workshops where you can learn more about:
- sharing the story of Australian red meat production with consumers
- debunking some of the myths surrounding our industry
- responding to industry crises and issues
- do’s and don’ts of media interviews
- key domestic market insights
- MLA’s community engagement initiatives.
For more information download the flyer.