Product Costing | Webinar
28 Oct 2020 12:00PM - 28 Oct 2020 01:00PM
Understanding true costs by product and by work-centre is critical for meat processing plants.Advanced costing systems can provide the accuracy and granularity required to drive real product mix optimisation. Additionally, costing variations provide significant opportunities to optimise carcass cut combinations, giving considerable savings without investing in new equipment or personnel.
Please join us to hear about the current state of the industry; the challenges and opportunities of product costing and real-time examples of how leading meat and poultry companies have established robust product costing processes. By connecting their cost and profit performance, providing rapid results and agility.
- Patrick Hutchinson, CEO, Australian Meat Industry Council
- Jason Strong, Managing Director, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Matthew Smith, costing and profitability expert, President and CEO of 3C Software
- John Walker, Director, BMA Group
- Chair: Kevin Simon, Director, BMA Group