Scholarship opportunity for goat producers
MLA and the Goat Industry Council of Australia (GICA) are sponsoring three places in the next Training Rural Australians In Leadership (TRAIL) program with the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation and are seeking applications from Australian goat producers for the scholarship.
What is TRAIL?
TRAIL is a leadership program for Australia’s future rural leaders, providing participants with key skills and insights that can be applied immediately as a leader and team member. It focuses on:
- Facilitating strategic thinking
- Successful conversations
- Advocacy, influence and political processes
- Communication and presentation skills
- Effective and constructive collaboration.
Who is TRAIL for?
TRAIL is designed for emerging leaders who are ready to:
- Develop their leadership strengths
- Gain from the experience of learning with others
- Serve rural, regional and remote Australia.
When is it on?
TRAIL will run from 13th March 2020 to 20th March 2020 (dates subject to change) in the ACT and surrounding regions.
How do I get involved?
Submit your application (maximum two pages) to Emily Litzow, MLA Senior Project Officer at email@example.com by 20th February 2020.
Applications should address the following information:
- Contact details
- Enterprise type, size and location
- How would undertaking the TRAIL program benefit you?
- A summary of how you see your future evolving within the goat industry
- How do you see the goat industry evolving over the next 10 to 15 years?
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?