Northern cattle producers
MLA delivers a range of workshops, tools and other resources for northern cattle producers to equip them with the latest best-practice knowledge gathered from research that can be applied to improve their businesses.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s on offer to northern cattle producers:
Workshops and programs
|BeefUp Forums: A one-day event showcasing the latest on-farm R&D, insights and tools to support northern beef producers.|
|EDGE workshops: One to three day workshops offering practical learning opportunities on business, breeding, nutrition and grazing management skills.|
|Profitable Grazing Systems: Profitable Grazing Systems takes small groups of like-minded producers – who want to improve their whole-farm performance – and matches them with coaches who share their knowledge, skills and experience.|
|Producer Demonstration Sites: The Producer Demonstration Sites program allows producers to implement proven research and technologies in their own commercial operations with a group of like-minded peers.|
- Improving beef business performance with high quality forages
- Phosphorus supplementation of cattle in northern Australia
Business profitability and sustainability
- Productivity and Profitability webinars
- Business profitability and sustainability (Farm 300)
- Succession Planning
- Data at your fingertips: How integrating data sources can improve your business’s efficiency
- EDGEnetwork – program overview webinars
- MLA Genetics hub: An online resource hub with producer case studies, videos and resources to help producers use breeding values to accelerate the productivity of their herd or flock.
- FutureBeef : Future Beef provides northern cattle producers with key information and tools to assist with making on-farm changes that improve business performance.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?