27 Mar 2023 08:30AM - 27 Mar 2023 05:15PM
Location: Broome, WA
MLA members: $25
Non-MLA members: $50
Join us for the West Kimberley region BeefUp forum to hear about the latest in local and world-leading research and technologies for the northern beef industry.
The day will provide a chance to connect with community whilst sharing strategies for the coming season.
- Gain insights on improving livestock, land and business performance.
- Connect with other producers, advisors and researchers.
- Hear about how new practices and technologies are being used in your region.
- Find out about the programs, tools and resources available to you.
Highlights of the Broome program include:
- Market insights: The latest trends affecting the northern WA beef industry.
- Grazing land management: Tactics to improve grazing pastures and land condition, including the seasonal outlook.
- Nutrition, animal health and biosecurity: Practical tips from a panel of experts.
- Genetics: Advances in genetics and breeding technologies, with experiences from producers in the region.
- Flood recovery: Strategies for rebuilding after a flood event, making the most of the coming season and the years ahead.