BetterBeef and BestWool/BestLamb conference | Bendigo, Victoria
18 Jun 2019 09:30AM - 19 Jun 2019 05:30PM
Location: Bendigo Exhibition Centre, Holmes Rd, Bendigo
Cost: $60 - $170
This annual conference will feature an impressive line-up of speakers. The program is designed to include a diverse range of topics delivered in a practical format relevant to your farming business.
- Running a profitable and sustainable beef enterprise - Frank Archer, Landfall Angus, Tasmania.
- What does a fertile herd look like? - Dr Shane Thomson, Holbrook Veterinary Centre.
- Beef farming in Australia: opportunities and barriers to entry - Danny Thomas, CBRE Agribusiness.
- Integrating technology in a sheep production system - Scott Nicholson, 2018 Nuffield Scholar, Stawell.
- From 100% to 130%: the NZ experience - Paul Kenyon, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Building business resilience - Greg and Jo Bear, Canary Island, Victoria.
- The value of grazing weeds - Cam Nicholson, Nicon Rural Services.
- Beef producer panel sessions – focussing on quality assurance and benchmarking.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?