Bred Well Fed Well cattle workshop | Penshurst, Victoria
07 Feb 2019 08:30PM - 07 Feb 2019 04:00PM
992 Twomeys Bridge Rd, Penshurst
$75pp inc GST. Lunch provided.
After a very successful pilot series, Bred Well Fed Well is now available for cattle producers and supported by MLA.
The workshop is about breeding and feeding to make more money.
- breeding better heifers/cows
- improving heifer/cow nutrition
- developing a breeding goal
- using EBVs in bull selection.
- Dr Alex Ball, Private Consultant
- Dr Jason Trompf, Private Consultant and Latrobe University – Animal Production Systems
Download the flyer here.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?