Business EDGE workshop | Clermont, Queensland
13 Jun 2019 08:30AM - 14 Jun 2019 05:00PM
Location: Clermont, venue TBA
Cost: $1,500 + GST or $1,250 early bird + GST/ 1st person from one business or $1,250 + GST or $1,000 early bird + GST / 2nd person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Can your business really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession?
Maybe you’re just scraping by?
Or you’re not sure where to start to better understand and improve your business performance?
Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to take a hard look at your business and take back control.
What you’ll learn
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not.
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- How to demystify your financial statements.
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business.
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business.
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses.
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home.
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
- Free attendance to future ½ day follow-up workshops.
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
Download the flyer here.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?