Business EDGE workshop | Mount Isa, Queensland
27 Feb 2020 08:30AM - 28 Feb 2020 05:00PM
Location: Mount Isa (venue TBA)
Cost: $1,500 plus GST or $1,250 early bird plus GST/ first person from one business or $1,250 plus GST or $1,000 early bird plus GST / second person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid four weeks prior to course start date (30 January 2020).
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’of your business.
This workshop will help you:
- develop your financial knowledge and business understanding
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business
- determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession
- ensure everyone in your business is on the same page.
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
Download flyer for more information.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?