Business EDGE Workshop | Charleville
31 May 2021 08:30AM - 01 Jun 2021 05:00PM
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
Cost: $1,500 + GST or $1,250 early bird + GST/ 1st person from one business or $1,250 + GST or $1,000 early bird + GST / 2nd person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid 4 weeks prior to course start date (3 May 2021). Unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you to understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be refunded in full, no questions asked.
Please note if the date/location doesn’t suit, please check the MLA/ Bush AgriBusiness websites for other locations/dates in Queensland during 2021.