Business EDGE workshop | Hamilton, Victoria
Business EDGE is a comprehensive 2-day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises.
The workshop is designed to improve financial literacy and business skills.
Business EDGE workshops have been run across northern Australia since 2010 with almost 500 participants completing the course. This course has specific relevance to southern Australia, while still retaining all the key financial and business principles.
What you will learn:
- why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- how to set up and use management accounts
- how to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- how to manage financial risk
- how to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment …and much more.
The course is taught on a case study basis to bring more meaning to the underlying principles. All the concepts are taught and discussed in a well-grounded practical example from the case study.
Delivered by Dr Phil Holmes, a NSW-based livestock specialist and Adrian Kennelly, a local farm business specialist.
Download the flyer here.
Date & time:
14 Mar 2018 08:30AM to 15 Mar 2018 05:00PM
The Grange Burn, 142 Ballarat Rd Hamilton
1 person from business $1,500pp (ex GST) or 2 people or more from same business $1,250pp (ex GST). Early Bird Discount of $250 per person if registered 4 weeks prior to workshop (by 14 February 2018)
To register online click here.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?