Business EDGE workshop | Hobart, Tasmania
18 Feb 2020 08:30AM - 19 Feb 2020 05:00PM
This event has been postponed due to low registrations. New dates yet to be confirmed.
Location: Hobart, Tasmania (venue TBA)
Cost: One person from a business $1,500pp (exc GST) or two people or more from the same business $1,250pp (exc GST). Early bird siscount of $250 per person if registered four weeks prior to the workshop (by 21 January 2020). All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible.
Can your business really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession?
Maybe you’re just scraping by?
Or you’re not sure where to start to better understand and improve your business performance?
Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to take a hard look at your business and take back control.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s the driving profit in your business - and what’s not
- how to set up your financial statements to provide you with the information to help manage your business
- how to demystify your financial statements
- new infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home.
Presenter: Paul Blackshaw and James Whale (Meridian Agriculture)