Business EDGE Workshop | Penola
21 Apr 2021 08:30AM - 22 Apr 2021 05:00PM
Location: Penola, SA
Cost: $1,500 + GST for 1 person from a business, $1,250 + GST for 2 or more people from the same business = $1,250 (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible). Cost includes comprehensive set of Workshop Notes, Workbook, decision support spreadsheet tools and all catering. Early Bird Discount of $250 per person if registered 2 weeks prior to workshop (by 7 April 2021). If you aren’t satisfied that the workshop delivered value in excess of its cost, Pinion Advisory will happily refund your registration fee with no questions asked!
Presenter: Royce Pitchford, Pinion Advisory
BusinessEDGE workshops have been run across northern Australia since 2010 with over 500 participants completing the course so far. This course follows from that experience and has been modified to have specific relevance to southern Australia, while still retaining all the key financial and business principles.
Each participant will receive a full set of background and course notes, a hardcopy of the PowerPoint presentation used for teaching, and a USB drive with a suite of spreadsheet based decision support tools used in the course.
The course is taught on a case study basis to bring more meaning to the underlying principles and with all the concepts taught and discussed well-grounded in a practical example from the case study.
What you will learn:
- Why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- How to set up and use management accounts
- How to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- Understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- How to manage financial risk
- How to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment
- …and much more