Ewe nutrition: summer feeding and pre-joining webinar
27 Nov 2019 08:00PM - 27 Nov 2019 08:45PM
Location: In the comfort of your own home.
Time: 8.00-8.45 pm (SA time)
Planning your pre-joining ewe nutrition is crucial to achieve a satisfactory joining result. This webinar will broaden your understanding of nutritional requirements pre-joining and how to maximise results over summer when grazing dry pastures and stubbles.
Presented by Deb Scammell, Consultant, Talking Livestock.
- target condition score pre-joining and increasing lambs conceived
- planning pre-joining nutrition to increase % multiples
- what to consider when grazing dry pastures and stubbles
- effective supplementation on dry feed
- alternative feed sources such as spuds and grape marc.