MSA, Marketing and Making your Meat | Goondiwindi, Queensland
06 Apr 2020 12:00PM - 13 Apr 2020 06:00PM
Location: This event has been postponed.
This event has been postponed.
For more information email email@example.com
Cost: $20.00 - $30.00
This event will provide an opportunity for producers to get off farm and interact with like-minded producers.
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA) certification
- Commercial breeding genetics
- Drought management of beef cattle enterprises
- Sustainability and profitability
- The role that sustainability will play in the future of bank lending
- Fake meat: Is there a threat to the real thing?
- Value based marketing
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- Product quality