MSA, Marketing and Making your Meat | Goondiwindi, Queensland
06 Apr 2020 12:00PM - 13 Apr 2020 06:00PM
Location: This event has been postponed.
This event has been postponed.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $20.00 - $30.00
This event will provide an opportunity for producers to get off farm and interact with like-minded producers.
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA) certification
- Commercial breeding genetics
- Drought management of beef cattle enterprises
- Sustainability and profitability
- The role that sustainability will play in the future of bank lending
- Fake meat: Is there a threat to the real thing?
- Value based marketing
- Meat Standards Australia (MSA)
- Product quality
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?