Nutrition EDGE workshop | Warwick, QLD
28 Jul 2021 08:30AM - 30 Jul 2021 05:00PM
Location: Warwick, QLD (plus paddock exercises)
$1,750 + GST / 1st person from one business or $1,450 + GST / 2nd person from the same business or additional persons from a business.
Cost includes comprehensive set of workshop notes, workbook and lunch, morning/afternoon tea each day.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
- estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
- know what supplements to feed
- understand a feed label
- save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
Presenter: Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management