It’s Ewe Time set to return in 2019
14 December 2018
One of the sheep industry’s most popular extension and adoption programs, It’s Ewe Time!, will return in 2019 with a series of forums set for Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
The half-day forums will deliver practical tools and information designed to increase producer awareness and provide take home tips of the principles, practices and tools of sheep enterprise profitability and productivity.
A joint initiative of Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) and Australian Wool Innovation (AWI), the forums are part of the flagship Making More From Sheep program.
The forums are scheduled on the following dates in 2019:
- Tuesday, February 26 - Birchip, Victoria
- Wednesday, February 27 - Deniliquin, NSW
- Thursday, February 28 - Benalla, Victoria
- Tuesday, March 26 – Jamestown, South Australia
- Wednesday, March 27 - Karoonda, South Australia
- Thursday, March 28 - Naracoorte, South Australia
- Tuesday, April 2 - Armidale, NSW
The cost is $35 per person to attend, which includes a forum booklet, morning tea and lunch.
For more information or to register for a forum, click here.
To view all of the presentations from last year’s forums, go to: www.makingmorefromsheep.com.au/presentations
It’s Ewe Time! National Coordinator
P: 0427 486 115