This scholarship funds two beef feedlot industry representatives to participate in the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation TRAIL Program each year. Candidate selection is competitive and based on the TRAIL selection process involving written applications, which are assessed by a panel comprised of representatives from ALFA and MLA. The Scholarship is administered by the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation. Recipients include:
- 2014 - Amanda Moohen, Camm Agricultural Group, Bowenville and Richard Nicholls, JBS Australia, Quirindi.
- 2015 - Sherrill Stivano, Bellvue Feedlot, Roma and Will McCrohon, JBS Australia, Yanco
- 2016 - Jeff Schuller, Coonamble Feedlot, Coonamble; Lauren McNally, Caroona Feedlot, Quirindi and Emily Hanlan, Gunnee Feedlot, Delungra.
- 2017 - Andrew Slack, Smithfield Cattle Company, Proston and Greg Schuller, Ashleigh Park Feedlot, Culcairn.
- 2018 - Nicole Radcliffe, JBS Caroona Feedlot, Quirindi and Tom Green, Iranda Beef, Tintinara.
- 2019 - Stevie-Lee Wayman, Kerwee Feedlot, Jondaryan and Ben Attewell, Brindley Park, Roma.
- 2020 - Harrison Lightbody, Iranda Beef, Tintinara and Ben Emery, Rangers Valley Cattle Station, Glen Innes.