The main potential sources of poisonings for livestock on farm are:
- Veterinary chemicals and drugs used to treat animals.
- Chemical residues on fodder crops or pastures.
- Old dip sites and yards.
- Waste (machinery, batteries, used chemical containers) left lying around on farms.
- Through veterinary chemicals and drugs.
- A variety of plants can have toxic effects on livestock.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?