Carbon EDGE deliverer EOI now open
04 October 2023
MLA are now seeking Expressions of Interest from service providers with relevant technical expertise and extension skills who would like to deliver Carbon EDGE.
Carbon EDGE is MLA’s latest addition to the EDGEnetwork training program. This two-day program has been designed for red meat producers to identify opportunities to reduce and sequester carbon within their livestock business.
Over the course of the workshop participants will:
- Become familiar with terminology and key concepts relating to greenhouse gases in an agricultural context.
- Work through a carbon account.
- Use relevant case studies to consider where carbon fits within their business.
- Learn about relevant technologies and practices to reduce carbon within their operation.
- Formulate a personalised action plan.
Why become a deliverer?
- Be on the front foot in delivering a program that meets a growing need for independent, research-based information.
- Get involved in a program that has been developed by industry, for industry.
- Expand your technical knowledge and skills.
- Stay abreast of new R&D, market and policy developments in this ever-evolving space, with updates to the program managed by MLA and provided to you.
- Join an established MLA program and a network of experienced deliverers.
- Be supported by MLA to promote your workshop through email, social media, website and newsletters.
- Gain access to all Carbon EDGE training and promotional materials, including manuals, workbooks and supplementary resources.
- Add a new revenue stream to your business and build industry connections.