The new Feedback podcast from Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) features stories, news, information and interviews. This includes everything from red meat producers to policy makers and celebrity chefs to scientists.
The podcast – which also contains a snapshot of news from MLA – is for anyone who has a keen interest in the red meat and livestock industry.
Listen along at home, in the paddock, while checking fences or driving the tractor.
In episode 1, hear from gold medal winning Australian Paralympian and beef ambassador, Temora’s Scott Reardon, and catch up with MLA Managing Director, Jason Strong for an in-depth interview on how industry is responding to the challenges from COVID-19.
We also get help for producers impacted by bushfires, some red meat cooking tips from MLA sponsored celebrity chef Hayden Quinn, and Victorian producer Fiona Conroy walks us through the making of her family’s carbon neutral farm.
- Find out more information on the carbon foot print calculation methods used at Knewleave Partnership
- In response to the constantly changing COVID-19 pandemic, MLA has compiled a comprehensive list of resources. Visit mla.com.au/covid-19 for the most up-to-date information
- Many industry events have been cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit MLA Events calendar to stay up to date
- For producers recovering from bushfires, find out more about MLA’s one-on-one mentoring Back to Business
- Funding applications are now open for beef and sheepmeat producer groups interested in running local projects to validate the on-farm benefits of R&D. Find out more information and to apply.