New myMLA delivers suite of extra features
10 November 2023
The anticipation is building, the excitement is real. And now, the moment is almost upon us – get ready for more myMLA!
It’s long been the easy-access gateway to Meat & Livestock Australia, making it easier for people to access MLA’s extensive catalogue of products and services.
But now, myMLA is relaunching and is ready to offer you much, much more.
Our popular member information portal is getting a fresh new look and will relaunch on 22 November as a more streamlined version – easier to navigate than ever before.
While it still offers producers a customised dashboard with content tailored to individual preferences, the new myMLA delivers a suite of additional new features.
Logon to myMLA for:
- Quick access to MLA’s services, including LPA, NLIS, MSA, myFeedback, eNVD and Sheep Genetics.
- A gateway to all MLA tools and resources, including feedbase, livestock productivity and eLearning tools.
- A localised seven-day weather forecast.
- Customised market information based on your livestock species and location.
- Events in your area or for your livestock species.
- Industry news.
You can also:
- check and update membership details
- check levy payments
- subscribe to MLA's suite of e-newsletters tailored to your preferences.