Annual Report 2019-20
The Annual Report 2019-20 presents MLA’s activities, outcomes and financial performance throughout the year.
Download the five sections:
- Overview (2.66 MB): introductory reports by the MLA Chair and Managing Director, key highlights in 2019–20, summary statistics and an overview of MLA
- Report to Stakeholders (3.56 MB): MLA’s performance and highlights across six pillars and 13 priority areas
- About MLA (1.02 MB): an overview who we are, what we do, how we work, how we’re funded and how we’re governed
- Financial Report (447 KB): a Directors’ Report and audited Financial Report compiled in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Accounting Standards and MLA’s Deed of Agreement with the Australian Government.
- Supporting information (205 KB): status of MLA’s 2019–20 key performance indicators, a list of CoMarketing program participants and Rural R&D for Profit projects.