Annual report 2015-16
MLA’s mission is to deliver value to levy payers by investing in research, development and marketing initiatives that contribute to producer profitability, sustainability and global competitiveness. This is done in collaboration with the Australian Government and the wider red meat industry.
The Annual Report 2015-16 presents MLA’s programs, outcomes and financial performance during the past financial year.
It consists of four sections:
- Overview: introductory reports by the MLA Chair and Managing Director, key achievements and an overview of MLA
- Report to Stakeholders: outlines MLA’s performance across six strategic imperatives, program highlights and progress against our key milestones
- About MLA: an overview of MLA, the Board, Leadership Team, strategic framework, financial summary and operations
- Financial Report: a Directors’ Report and audited Financial Report compiled in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Accounting Standards and MLA’s Deed of Agreement with the Australian Government.
Download the sections:
- Overview (2.4 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – complete (6.8 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 1: Trade and market access (1.3 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 2: Increasing customer and consumer demand for red meat (1.3 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 3: Improving productivity and profitability across the supply chain (1 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 4: Industry sustainability and integrity (1.4 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 5: Industry leadership, innovation adoption and capability (1.2 MB)
- Report to Stakeholders – Strategic imperative 6: Stakeholder engagement and communication (0.3 MB)
- About MLA (1.4 MB)
- Financial Report/Directors’ Report (0.4 MB)
- Appendix 1: CoMarketing Program participants 2015-16 (31 KB)
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?