Annual Report 2018-19
The Annual Report 2018-19 presents MLA’s activities, outcomes and financial performance throughout the year.
Download the five sections:
- Overview (2.96 MB): introductory reports by the MLA Chair and Managing Director, key highlights in 2018–19, summary statistics and an overview of MLA
- Report to Stakeholders (3.33 MB): MLA’s performance and highlights across six pillars and 13 priority areas
- About MLA (1.00 MB): an overview who we are, what we do, how we work, how we’re funded and how we’re governed
- Financial Report (348 KB): a Directors’ Report and audited Financial Report compiled in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001, Australian Accounting Standards and MLA’s Deed of Agreement with the Australian Government.
- Supporting information (246 KB): status of MLA’s 2018–19 key performance indicators, a list of CoMarketing program participants and Rural R&D for Profit projects.
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?