Climate variability and grazing risk management workshops
14 March 2019
Northern Australia is known for its distinct wet/dry seasons – but how much do we really know about the key climate drivers that affect regions and influence the weather?
The MLA-supported Northern Australia Climate Program aims to bring the best climate scientists, advisors and researchers together with northern beef producers to delve deeper into climate science.
Learn about managing the impacts of operating in a variable climate at one of the free upcoming workshops* in WA:
Broome – 1 April
Halls Creek – 3 April
Katherine – 5 April
* Each of these half-day workshops includes tea and lunch.
Why should producers come along?
- the latest developments in seasonal climate forecasting and how they apply to our region
- key climate drivers for northern Australia
- finding, using and assessing relevant climate tools such as seasonal forecasts.
Meet face-to-face with representatives from:
- Bureau of Meteorology
- University of Southern Queensland
- Local Climate Mate.
WA: Anne Marie Huey – 08 9191 7069 or email@example.com
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?