Event: Anuga 2019
Date: 5-9 October 2019
Venue: Cologne, Germany
Applications close: 19 December 2019
Held every two years in Cologne, Germany, Anuga is the world's leading trade fair with 7,405 exhibitors from 100 countries and around 165,000 trade visitors. The 35th edition will be held at KoelnMesse from Saturday 5th – Wednesday 9th October 2019. Visitors will come from 198 countries across the retail, trade and catering industries. Global trends will be presented in a structured way with 10 trade fairs under one roof of the 284,000 sqm exhibition centre.
Although Anuga is a European show, it attracts trade from all over the world. Some key figures from Anuga Meat 2017 were:
- 907 exhibitors, 86% of which were international
- 76% of exhibitors were very satisfied/ satisfied with the quality of the visitors
- 57% of visitors had some responsibility for procurement decisions
- One-third of visitors were from the trade sector
- One-quarter of visitors were from food service/ out-of-home market sector
- 13% of visitors were from import/export sector
To visit the Anuga 2019 website, please click here
To register your company as a participant on the MLA stand, please read and print the following documents
- Anuga 2019 – MLA Terms for Trade Show Participation
- Anuga 2019 – Organiser Terms and Conditions
- Anuga 2019 – MLA Service and Participant Responsibilities
- Anuga 2019 – MLA Stand Participation Fee
Applications close 19 December 2018.
If you agree with the above, please fill out and submit the Anuga 2019 – MLA Stand Registration Form.
Once you have registered your intention to participate, MLA will send a deposit invoice. Once payment is received, MLA will confirm a position on the stand. If deposit payment is not received by the due date, your offer may be passed onto those on the waitlist.
For further information, please contact Raelene Fowlds (tel: 02 9463 9367).
Join myMLA today
One username and password for key integrity and information Systems (LPA/NVD, NLIS, MSA & LDL).
A personalised online dashboard that provides news, weather, events and R&D tools relevant to you.
Customised market information and analysis.
Already registered for myMLA?