Business EDGE Workshop | Dunkeld
10 Feb 2021 08:30AM - 11 Feb 2021 05:00PM
Location: Dunkeld, Victoria
Can your business really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession?
Maybe you’re just scraping by?
Or you’re not sure where to start to better understand and improve your business performance?
Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to take a hard look at your business and take back control.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s the driving profit in your business - and what’s not
- How to set up your financial statements to provide you with the information to help manage your business
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home.
Cost: 1 person from business $1,500pp (exc GST) or 2 people or more from same business $1,250pp (exc GST). Early Bird Discount of $250 per person if registered 4 weeks prior to workshop (by 13 January 2021). All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible.
Unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you to understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be refunded in full, no questions asked.