Business EDGE Young Guns | Alice Springs
26 Oct 2020 08:30AM - 27 Oct 2020 05:00PM
Location: Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- A way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- Understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- Understand what is required for business entry and succession
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills
Cost: $1,500 plus GST or $1,250 early bird plus GST/ first person from one business or $1,250 plus GST or $1,000 early bird plus GST / second person from one business. Early bird applies if registered and paid four weeks prior to course start date (28 September 2020).
The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker. Cost includes full set of course notes and a suite of decision making tools to use at home. If you aren’t satisfied that the workshop delivered value in excess of its cost, Bush AgriBusiness will happily refund your registration fee with no questions asked.